The HQ18 Avanté®
A perfect longarm for smaller home studios and shops.
This machine combines the quality of the Handi Quilter brand with a size perfect for most quilting projects. With either the 10-foot or 12-foot frame this machine's style and grace will accent any home studio, and the smaller size lends itself to portability if necessary. Pair it with the HQ Pro-Stitcher Software and you can have an all-around great machine!
The HQ18 Avanté offers expanded quilting space, two modes of stitch regulation and the HQ Precision-Glide Track with an 18-inch quilting machine. HQ integrated technology and HQ engineering provide all of the functionality that quilters demand along with the smoothest stitch in the industry. This quality product is backed by the HQ warranty and a large network of local representatives.
NEW Enhanced Features!
- Interchangeable Handi Feet: Quarter-inch ruler foot comes installed; open-toe foot included
- UV lights: Includes four UV lights installed (two on each side of the front handlebars).
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm: Estimates how much thread is on a full bobbin. Sounds an alarm when the bobbin thread is close to running out. Stores bobbin preset values for three different types of thread.
- Four basting-stitch options: Basting stitches can be set to 0.5 inch, 1 inch, 2 inches, and 4 inches.
- Quilting alarm and timer: Set an alarm for how long you want to spend quilting. Set a timer to track how much time you spend on a quilt.
- Save three manual speed settings for quick access.
- Set Language: Screens can be displayed in English, French, Spanish, or German.
Tackle any project with speed
- 18-inch throat for all your projects: quilt from crib to king with ease
- Speeds up to 1800 precision stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch up to 18 stitches-per-inch
- Quickly switch from manual to stitch regulation
- Choose between two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Large M-class bobbin
- HQ Precision-Glide track system on HQ Studio Frame; load and quilt with no additional adjustment needed
- Precision-Glide track for effortless quilting
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity
- Comes in your choice of a 10-foot or 12-foot frame
Easy-to-use system Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters®
- Color touch screens on front and back handlebars
- Set your preferred settings
- Full-stitch and half-stitch settings
- Needle position control
- Stitch counters
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Download upgrades
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for use with pantographs
- Menu-controlled LED lights
- Use any thread you want
What comes in the box?
- HQ18 Avanté 18” longarm quilting machine
- 10’ or 12’ Studio Frame
- 5 bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack
- Getting Started DVD
- Laser stylus with one pantograph
- Marked leaders
- User manuals and assembly instructions
All of our machines also come with:
- Nationwide Dealer/Rep Support
- HQ Customer and Technical Support
- Online training and other education opportunities
|HQ18 Avanté Machine Head
|Frame Box 1
|Frame Box 2
|Frame Box 3
|Frame Box 4 (10” frame, 2” section)
|Frame Box 4 (12” frame)
|| 1 box
|| 1 box
|| 1 box